Charter, ERO Report and Annual Accounts
Our 2019 Charter and annual plan can be viewed here.
Our latest ERO report from 2016 can be viewed here.
Our latest Annual Accounts can be viewed here.
The vision and valued outcomes defined by the school for all children are captured in the school's vision, 'Reach for the Stars - Totoro hoki nga whetu; Success; Teamwork; Attitude and Respect'. The school's curriculum is responsive to the needs, strengths and interests of children as learners. This local curriculum is coherent and inclusive. It is appropriately focused on literacy and mathematics and provides comprehensive guidelines for teaching and learning.
Leaders and teachers:
- know the children whose learning and achievement need to be accelerated
- respond effectively to the strengths, needs and interests of each child
- regularly evaluate how well teaching is working for these children
- act on what they know works well for each child
- build teacher capability effectively to achieve equitable outcomes for all children
The school is well placed to achieve and sustain equitable and excellent outcomes for all students.